Can't connect to server: Disconnected

albusgogogo

Question

I've been playing Minecraft Java Edition 1.18.2 with my friend on a free Minehut server that my friend set up. However, after a few months, I suddenly cannot join the server anymore, not even the public lobby. When I try to join, it'll show the "Can't connect to server: Disconnected" error message. When I keep trying to join, the error message will occasionally change to "java socket exception: connection reset". I've tried all the solutions online (firewall, cmd, reinstalling minecraft, changing dns, updating java, login and out of minecraft, resetting network driver, etc) but none helped. It still doesn't work when i change to another wifi. However, I noticed that I can still connect into the non-minehut servers. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? I really don't want to waste our months of builds by starting over again 😞

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi, Minehut is currently having issues with certain countries.  This is a bug and I believe it is going to be fixed soon. This is the list of current KNOWN countries being affected: Singapore, Brazil, India, and China

We can hope this gets resolved soon!

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023