Tbh my life is worse than yours

EmptyRooms_

I might be lucky for winning vip but when i have a great idea no one joins it but when other people copy my great idea they get more players and popularity than mine which makes me think im hated by everyone just because they copy the same idea i have and get more players one time i built a statue in some creative server then they copied it and attracted more people than mine its just unfair for what i think thats why i like copyright i feel satisfied if i manage to win against someone because of copyright sadly minehut doesnt have it and its all gens and take this as a threat the one who copied my server, untilmay got suspended, i do not like people copying my server and when i warn them all they do is laugh at me and if you think im such a crybaby in a block game theres also traitors irl and i really dont like people copying my idea and getting more popularity than mine and also i created a unique server and THERES 0 PLAYERS WHICH MEANS I SPENT 100% EFFORT ON NOTHING all these people just spend there WHOLE lives playing box servers and same Type of GENRE and i only like it if players copy my server BUT they put credits in it showing what server inspired it.

Thank you for reading my rant have a nice day

On 4/30/2022 at 12:26 PM, EmptyRooms_ said:

I might be lucky for winning vip but when i have a great idea no one joins it but when other people copy my great idea they get more players and popularity than mine which makes me think im hated by everyone just because they copy the same idea i have and get more players one time i built a statue in some creative server then they copied it and attracted more people than mine its just unfair for what i think thats why i like copyright i feel satisfied if i manage to win against someone because of copyright sadly minehut doesnt have it and its all gens and take this as a threat the one who copied my server, untilmay got suspended, i do not like people copying my server and when i warn them all they do is laugh at me and if you think im such a crybaby in a block game theres also traitors irl and i really dont like people copying my idea and getting more popularity than mine and also i created a unique server and THERES 0 PLAYERS WHICH MEANS I SPENT 100% EFFORT ON NOTHING all these people just spend there WHOLE lives playing box servers and same Type of GENRE and i only like it if players copy my server BUT they put credits in it showing what server inspired it.

Thank you for reading my rant have a nice day

It’s not all for nothing. You created something and learned programming knowledge on the way there. Either keep advertising your server, or create something more popular with the knowledge you now have. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.