[Cookie Clicker] Is this the right time to ascend?

victor11

I’ve baked over 4 billion cookies in cookie clicker at this point and was wondering what will be the ideal time to ascend? I’m considering to ascend as i’m kinda stuck now, everythings seems too expensive to buy and I’m struggling to progress faster. Let me know whether this is, or isn’t a right time to ascend.

I would ascend after getting 3 prestige levels. Make sure you chain multiple golden cookies to try and stack frenzy + building buff + click frenzy to get crazy cookies per second and crazy cookies per click. Make sure you use the formulas on the wiki to help you make decisions. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

On 4/12/2022 at 4:11 AM, Checkmate128 said:

I would ascend after getting 3 prestige levels. Make sure you chain multiple golden cookies to try and stack frenzy + building buff + click frenzy to get crazy cookies per second and crazy cookies per click. Make sure you use the formulas on the wiki to help you make decisions. 

Hey dude, how many cookies do you need for prestige levels? I’ve heard it requires like trillions of cookies. Also which formula are you talking about? I did some research and found this one. 

There were a few more similar ones though for cumulative price and price of buy 10/100.

formulla.PNG

Wow, Cookie Clicker was the last thing I expected to have formulas, Math didn’t leave me at school it seems. I don’t believe in such formulas and strategies though because for me it takes the fun out of the game but then for someone else this could be the entire reason for fun I GET IT. I just trust my intuition, do a basic math of which upgrade will be profitable, and go with the flow. What’s the approach both of you guys follow while playing it though?

20 minutes ago, RioFerdinard said:

Wow, Cookie Clicker was the last thing I expected to have formulas, Math didn’t leave me at school it seems. I don’t believe in such formulas and strategies though because for me it takes the fun out of the game but then for someone else this could be the entire reason for fun I GET IT. I just trust my intuition, do a basic math of which upgrade will be profitable, and go with the flow. What’s the approach both of you guys follow while playing it though?

I follow the same lol. Although, being wise and using math seems brilliant, now I’m considering using these formulas and strategies, as after a point it becomes difficult to choose what upgrade you should be buying or even playing the game in general. A proper strategy will help me bake cookies quicker than ever. Although after buying so many upgrades I've almost automated the game and it isn’t as time consuming as it was in the beginning.

7 hours ago, victor11 said:

Hey dude, how many cookies do you need for prestige levels? I’ve heard it requires like trillions of cookies. Also which formula are you talking about? I did some research and found this one. 

There were a few more similar ones though for cumulative price and price of buy 10/100.

formulla.PNG

It requires (current level + 1)^3 billions of cookies to gain one prestige level.

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

16 hours ago, victor11 said:

I follow the same lol. Although, being wise and using math seems brilliant, now I’m considering using these formulas and strategies, as after a point it becomes difficult to choose what upgrade you should be buying or even playing the game in general. A proper strategy will help me bake cookies quicker than ever. Although after buying so many upgrades I've almost automated the game and it isn’t as time consuming as it was in the beginning.

ya, it’s always the start that’s the most daunting one. However, even though the start was a walk in the park for me, I barely clicked even then. Automated the clicking part with a tool and just focused on buying upgrades and increasing the number but TBH I just wanted to see if this game ever ends.

23 hours ago, RioFerdinard said:

ya, it’s always the start that’s the most daunting one. However, even though the start was a walk in the park for me, I barely clicked even then. Automated the clicking part with a tool and just focused on buying upgrades and increasing the number but TBH I just wanted to see if this game ever ends.

What did you say? You never clicked in the game? What tool? Is it some third-party tool or something that the game itself provides? And is it free or paid? How does it exactly help, tell me everything.

27 minutes ago, victor11 said:

What did you say? You never clicked in the game? What tool? Is it some third-party tool or something that the game itself provides? And is it free or paid? How does it exactly help, tell me everything.

Yo! Calm down buddy xD, it is nothing as glamorous as it sounds. It's just a normal automation tool that auto clicks. You can download it from here and it's a third-party tool but totally safe. Some of my friends even use it to create recordings of buying upgrades as well. This way even the upgrading part gets automated along with clicking. I personally have only used it to click and haven’t tried the recording part though.

58 minutes ago, RioFerdinard said:

Yo! Calm down buddy xD, it is nothing as glamorous as it sounds. It's just a normal automation tool that auto clicks. You can download it from here and it's a third-party tool but totally safe. Some of my friends even use it to create recordings of buying upgrades as well. This way even the upgrading part gets automated along with clicking. I personally have only used it to click and haven’t tried the recording part though.

Niceee man! This looks dope. I wish I would’ve met you when I just started playing it, but fine…better late than never. I could have saved so much clicking, going insane, hating the game for a while but thanks for the tool buddy. Are you on discord? Let’s connect and please tell me more similar tricks and tools that you’re aware of, need help all ways.

1 hour ago, victor11 said:

Niceee man! This looks dope. I wish I would’ve met you when I just started playing it, but fine…better late than never. I could have saved so much clicking, going insane, hating the game for a while but thanks for the tool buddy. Are you on discord? Let’s connect and please tell me more similar tricks and tools that you’re aware of, need help all ways.

yea, let’s connect. I’m #8585, add me and let’s talk over there now.