Just a monopoly game

EmptyRooms_

First it was fun and simple, a small community and also nice, 2016-2019 was you call it "world peace" or "peace in minehut" until fastgens came into play then sky mines, pvp, bots, payouts and p2w basically its chaos now, minehut simply became a monopoly game since p2w almost covered minehut but sky mines, gens and pvp covered minehut since those are the kinds of genre that would literally be FILLED with players then bots that advertise, worst of all they are PATRON rank then there are these servers that gift you rewards for advertising and they use bots for that, the reason why they dont get caught sometimes is because theres so many of those servers just flooding the chat using /ad and theres p2w which is more annoying tbh is because players who have money GET more than players who choose to grind and the fact they are censoring the word "p2w" so that they wont get caught like come on, its just better to pay for ranks for cosmetic purposes not to be better at the game, now you might be asking "whats the problem with skymines, gens and pvp" well for creators out there who actually make unique games and i set dangerzone as an example and desaster, desaster gets less players even though they are unique and have good skripting basically not copying what a hundred players literally did on MINEHUT now what about gens, skymines and pvp, they get MORE players even though they are not unique and when i first joined minehut i didnt know skript and i first released my public smp, it got a decent amount of players just atleast 20 but now since the chat is filled with bots advertising would only get you around 2 players and 1 or all might just quit the server and probably never join again and now i explain that minehut from peace to a monopoly game, why do i call it a monopoly game? Because half of minehut is p2w and just like monopoly instead of money, its credits and bots is properties and its just like a hundred players playing monopoly

And just like someone (i forgot his name but i know it starts with arcade or smth) we hope these trends would die out

Facts.

Minehut is P2W af. To be honest, most people are now creating Minehut servers for the money I guess. All gen servers at the frontpage are hella P2W (top rank gets 200 gen slots, member gets 40 yes). So that doesn't really make it fun to play those servers as I'm broke. I hate P2W servers. The owners of the servers don't care about their members but they care about the money. 

At Home Reaction GIF me usually yes lazy me

SATURDAY 23RD OF APRIL @ 7 PM CEST (GMT+2) RELEASE OF IDLEX.MINEHUT.GG!

You can always contact me on Discord: Nice_Pro_Clicker#3053. 

I would agree that Minehut is p2w and may be suffering from market over saturation when it comes to servers. I created my server because I enjoy creating and programming as well as building a community. While I do intend to make money, p2w sickens me and I will be sure to avoid going down that dark path. 

I miss the glory days of Minehut but hopefully it will return to its former glory. Ultimately, boring servers are only possible because the market of players is generally okay with playing the same game forever. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

11 hours ago, Checkmate128 said:

I would agree that Minehut is p2w and may be suffering from market over saturation when it comes to servers. I created my server because I enjoy creating and programming as well as building a community. While I do intend to make money, p2w sickens me and I will be sure to avoid going down that dark path. 

I miss the glory days of Minehut but hopefully it will return to its former glory. Ultimately, boring servers are only possible because the market of players is generally okay with playing the same game forever. 

Same. I'm currently working on my own server because it's fun and I enjoy it. And I like to see it when people will enjoy my server. I'm planning to not even add a way to buy stuff with IRL money but probably will make it so people can buy ranks etc with in-game currency. And I don't really expect my server to get so much players that I will need a MH75 or MHUnlimited plan. 

At Home Reaction GIF me usually yes lazy me

SATURDAY 23RD OF APRIL @ 7 PM CEST (GMT+2) RELEASE OF IDLEX.MINEHUT.GG!

You can always contact me on Discord: Nice_Pro_Clicker#3053. 

6 hours ago, Iron_Kevin said:

Same. I'm currently working on my own server because it's fun and I enjoy it. And I like to see it when people will enjoy my server. I'm planning to not even add a way to buy stuff with IRL money but probably will make it so people can buy ranks etc with in-game currency. And I don't really expect my server to get so much players that I will need a MH75 or MHUnlimited plan. 

You don’t need MH75 lol. I just vote everyday to have enough for MH20 if it is necessary at all. I actually recommend adding IRL money purchases (non-p2w of course) because many people will come back to the server because they feel they have greater investment in the server. This is based on feedback I received after the end of season 1 of my server.  

2 hours ago, Checkmate128 said:

You don’t need MH75 lol. I just vote everyday to have enough for MH20 if it is necessary at all. I actually recommend adding IRL money purchases (non-p2w of course) because many people will come back to the server because they feel they have greater investment in the server. This is based on feedback I received after the end of season 1 of my server.  

voting only gives you 25 credits so if your going to choose monthly pay you prob need to have a cosmetic rank (that you need to buy) so you earn more credits cuz expenses is more than your income if you only vote and i dont think you'll reach that if its monthly but of course the ranks are only cosmetics not a pay-to-win

11 hours ago, EmptyRooms_ said:

voting only gives you 25 credits so if your going to choose monthly pay you prob need to have a cosmetic rank (that you need to buy) so you earn more credits cuz expenses is more than your income if you only vote and i dont think you'll reach that if its monthly but of course the ranks are only cosmetics not a pay-to-win

MH20 is 720 credits per month. You get 25 credits for voting so if you vote every day in a month you get 750 credits. Cosmetic ranks and global boosters that help everyone are fine. Just no loot boxes or other weird stuff.