I'd like to download my world for safe-keeping, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the command to /dl world

ArcadeKid

Question

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, ArcadeKid said:

I've seen a few replies that tell me to do the same thing, type /dl world <world name>, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the command as valid. Can someone help me understand what's happening here?

That command was available before Minehut was Unleashed, Now you have to manually download Multiverse and download the world from there.

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

On 2/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, ArcadeKid said:

I've seen a few replies that tell me to do the same thing, type /dl world <world name>, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the command as valid. Can someone help me understand what's happening here?

Hey! Minehut has removed those commands so they are no longer able to be used on your server by default, if you would like those commands back then you would have to goto the Marketplace and download "Minehut Helper", I'll leave a link to it for you!

https://shop.minehut.com/products/minehut-helper

On 2/10/2022 at 8:16 PM, Punish said:

That command was available before Minehut was Unleashed, Now you have to manually download Multiverse and download the world from there.

For future reference, if someone asks this question again, you can respond with what I said instead as its the best answer.