Put your ideas for my server, Farcade, in here! (skripts, thoughts, ect.)

Wyndexx

• 1 month later...

Hello. I have visited your server and the ideas are great! I think a mining aspect could attract lots of people, so add your own spin on a mining game like Box or Prison.

— OMBS —

Hello. I am ombs, a chill server developer and FPS enthusiast.

Currently working on a server with a queue-style arena PVP.

Battle500 is my completed server. 

Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im Galibix And i think you should add custom particles to your ores etc/ other things that would be cool and you should add other stuff like adventuring quests, and guns make it like a rpg type box and you should like add scripts that make the clearchat and everything eles you can imagine.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 7:26 AM, DragnB said:

Hi im Galibix And i think you should add custom particles to your ores etc/ other things that would be cool and you should add other stuff like adventuring quests, and guns make it like a rpg type box and you should like add scripts that make the clearchat and everything eles you can imagine.

+1

On 2/26/2022 at 7:56 PM, DragnB said:

On 2/15/2022 at 8:30 PM, ombs said:

Hello. I have visited your server and the ideas are great! I think a mining aspect could attract lots of people, so add your own spin on a mining game like Box or Prison.

Thanks for the ideas! Box has been turned down by people on Minehut's discord, and I do want an original game. I am currently developing an MMO with quests and other things that should be cool, but that will not be done for a Long Time. 

So, would you like a competitive mining minigame or prisons with quests and stuff?

Main MC account: Gam3rBoi (VIP in MH)

Alt MC account: *Gam3rBoi2147

Farcade server owner

Skripter with 6+ months experience + time learning coding concepts

Message me through the forums if you need anything!

1 hour ago, Gam3rBoi said:

Thanks for the ideas! Box has been turned down by people on Minehut's discord, and I do want an original game. I am currently developing an MMO with quests and other things that should be cool, but that will not be done for a Long Time. 

So, would you like a competitive mining minigame or prisons with quests and stuff?

Yes

On 3/1/2022 at 7:07 PM, DragnB said:

Yes

So finish the MMO?

Farcade server owner

On 3/4/2022 at 4:21 PM, DragnB said:

mhm

Alright. If you want, I will need alpha testers, but keep in mind it will not be released for testing and playing for a long time.

Farcade server owner