1.17.1 | [ - Crimetown - ] | Cops | Crime | City | PVP | Guns

SirUnlikely

image.png.bccd4f0080d711dd99c46a9b8a995083.png

➤ IP: Crimetown.minehut.gg
➤ Discord: https://discord.gg/m5khuqWHWj
➤ Founder: SirUnlikely

About:

One of the MOST uniquest servers on minehut! Is a modified City/PVP server. This server is based on a Cops vs. Robbers-System. The Cops of the server hunt the Bad People, robbers, murders and drug dealers. So you can experience epic street fights and pursuits and can be a part of it.

You can rob shops and fight Cops. Rent an apartment or a storage room. Store you're personal belongings in a chest. And go out into the streets. Rob a shop, Minutes later an officer approaches you. You run and jump into a Sewage system. You get out. And the cop uses smoke grenades which deploy cobwebs and block ur way out. It's no use. And you surrender, You get cuffed up and sent to jail!

Key Features

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Crimetown server can offer you:
➤ The unique Cops vs. Robbers-System, which is running by our self writen skripts
➤ You can farm Drugs in your own house/arpartment You can use the drugs to escape from the police.
➤ Selfmade weapons, which you can't find the normal Minecraft (for example a machine-gun or a Sniper)
➤ Our InGame-Tutorial will help you to understand the gameplay and the features of our server.
➤ In there function changed items
➤ An economy-sytsem with gold nuggets and coal – You can deposit or withdraw your money at the Bank and buy plots like apartments, warehouses and slums.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A Short Summary:
Crimetown was a server that i developed on minehut around 2 years ago or possibly even longer than that. It was farely active and reached max players at a time. However i decided it would be a good idea to remake the server. It was alright the second time around and after the third installation of Crimetown it wasn't as popular. Only getting a couple players on. After this i shut down the server. And never ran it ever again. Until now, Now that i've learnt how to skript i've made Crimetown something even better than it already was. Join the discord when it releases today!

Staff Needed:
With the new release of our Server - we of course need some staff! Positions below:
DO NOT - Join and demand a rank.

Cops - Besides to the robber the cops are the second big group of players. Their job is to hunt and arrest players with crime.
Support - Help players in chat and report cheaters in rule breakers.
Moderators - Enforcers of the server. Looking out for hackers and people that break other rules!

Became VIP 
01/02/2022

I'm pretty good at skript some could say... I'm around minehut so drop me a dm and say hi : )