i cant join my server, velocity problem

Elyse01

Question

hihi I was joining my server fine yesterday but today when i try to join it takes me to the minehut main server. Then i try to /join (my servername) and it shows me a message saying i cant join. Message: "This server requires you to connect with Velocity."

image.png.53cff122bd52827b437461f661406dcb.png

I think there is a setting in minehut where you can chage your server to "Velocity (proxy)" instead of Vanilla, but my server is set to Vanilla so idk whats wrong with it. pls help

Edited by Elyse01

2 answers to this question

On 1/26/2024 at 9:29 PM, rocxks said:

Hello to whoever finding this thread and looking for a fix, Go to your velocity server and edit "velocity.toml"
Find the line player-info-forwarding-mode = "NONE" usually at the line number 37 change NONE to modern or if there is nothing just put modern.
Glad if anyone read this and was helpful.image.png.fd12c8c074d81f618b46e1112b32c8c8.png

This does not work, we are trying to fix the problem on minehut. You can't just change the whole velocity config of all of the lobbies on minehut!?

Not a fix.

Hello to whoever finding this thread and looking for a fix, Go to your velocity server and edit "velocity.toml"
Find the line player-info-forwarding-mode = "NONE" usually at the line number 37 change NONE to modern or if there is nothing just put modern.
Glad if anyone read this and was helpful.image.png.fd12c8c074d81f618b46e1112b32c8c8.png