RumikoOkamura - Staff Application

Panzarotto

Personal Questions:
Minecraft Username: RumikoOkamura
Are you multilingual? I speak English and Italian
Discord Username: Senpai-#3678
Timezone: UTC+2

Application Questions:
Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?
- I've played a lot of the old season of lift and i think i would be a great staff because i would play lift a log again even if im not staff.
How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?
- Even more then 3 hours.
Have you been staff on any servers?
In the past i've created a lot of servers but i have not been able to get them to publicly and i've not been a staff member in any other servers.
How much experience do you have as a staff member?
i would say i have 7/10 from staff experience.
Are you currently staff on any other servers?
- No currently im not staff in any server.
Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?
No, i've not broken any rule of the Discord either of the Minecraft server, and im not planning to do so.

Situation Questions -
You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?
- I would not ban anyone if im not sure 100% if they are angry i would listen to them and explain with proof what the bad player was doing if it doesn't work i would simply talk to the owner about what's happening and he will tell me what to do.
Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.
A situation were I would act mature is with my words and actions if someone were to say something in chat that made me angry or annoyed just to get a reaction out of me. Not being mature could lead to a bad impact on the server. 

Edited by Panzarotto

• Panzarotto changed the title to RumikoOkamura - Staff Application