Wonder's Servers

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

people who sees this post, i dont recommend these servers from this minecraft players because he has rules but i have seen people break them and the owner doesnt take accountability for rule breakers or people that will just be rude to you no matter what. i know this person and he says ''its too much work'' to monitor all these players that just griefs and could paternally hack and he will sit there and do nothing. ive talked to him about all these things people say on chat what not and he just doesnt care. hes a very careless heartless person. dont go onto his server smpw100 its ridiculously stupid and has terribly made rules that arent fair. also the grief protectors arent even permanent so there really is no point to the grief protectors if they are temporary use and youll have to spend more credits just to get another grief protector and thats pointless. griefing should never be permitted in any server because thats your work getting destroyed for no reason, even if there is a reason i just think its BS for someone to just go and destroy all your work and all you people are getting mad at me for speaking the truth and being right about all this. even with you leaving the server to protect yourself from a rude person trying to kill you and then your punishment for leaving the game for protection from people trying to kill you is you loose all your belongings because of that is also straight BS because your literally protecting yourself from that person and they could possibly be stronger than what armor and weapons you have.   

Edited by LeopardGeckoGurl

Rule breakers always get perm muted or banned from smpw100 it does allow griefing but you can buy grief protectors so you will not get griefed. It is an AMAZING SMP for people to play and bring their friends along because there are clans, challenges and a lot more while also having a ton of freedom. The owner is extremely friendly and his community are very kind as well! Please stop harassing the owner of these servers as he ALWAYS helps people!

• 9 months later...