Can I "link" an existing server to my account?

gomes101

Question

Hello there,

So, basically, a friend had a server on which we used to play creative and build stuff on a custom map, the problem is that now he quit the game and I can't acces the custom world because 1. /worlds isn't working anymore and 2. I can't add plugins such as multiverse myself since my friend owned the server.

Given that I am an op, is there a way to link my friend's server to my minehut account in order to add plugins? And if not, is there any way I can get acces to that world and download it? I really am not looking forward to losing hundreds of hours of building..

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Lapzzo said:

At the moment, no, but he/she could give you access to the dashboard, so you can do anything on the server. You can also make a new account, which only you two have access too, then make servers on there. Hope I helped a bit

Does that involve him sharing his account with me? Because, knowing him, that’s just not gonna happen. Or can he give me access to the dashboard via his dashboard or smth along those lines

6 hours ago, gomes101 said:

Does that involve him sharing his account with me? Because, knowing him, that’s just not gonna happen. Or can he give me access to the dashboard via his dashboard or smth along those lines

Its involving him sharing accounts. Maybe you can suggest something like that to minehut

• Like 1

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png