Addressing SorryImBlind & Anon (candymines) middle school drama

BurnsMC

So recently there's been some kids going around  (SorryImBlind & Anon_Sage) who've completely destroyed candy's reputation. I was pretty involved in this and I thought it was unfair because candy didn't even try to defend himself or anything, he just gave up and admitted he got defeated by 2 9 year olds. I asked him to hear his side of the story and he showed me proof. Basically what happened was SorryImBlind wanted his payouts even though he had corrupt staff that were demoted a while ago dupe and he  to get to where he was. Candy was nice and instead of denying him it, he said he'd go to sleep and talk in the morning as it was 4 am for him. This is where it all went downhill, with sorryimblind telling all of his friends about how candy is such a bad person and whatnot all over his payouts and then proceeded to destory candy's reputation. I just feel bad for candy as he did nothing wrong, I mean sure he had a store but that's because he spent a ton of time, effort, and money into Candy Network and he showed me his plans on spending even more, however the kids needed to waste the money on more Minecraft now and couldn't wait so they said he scammed him and candy just decided to not give them payouts because they cheated and then banned them for causing so much drama (he also got banned ingame by the manager not candy). I know this thread is gonna get locked in 5 minutes, but I just feel bad for candy and wanted to stick up for him. 

Edited by BurnsMC

2 minutes ago, BurnsMC said:

So recently there's been some kids going around  (SorryImBlind & Anon_Sage) who've completely destroyed candy's reputation. I was pretty involved in this and I thought it was unfair because candy didn't even try to defend himself or anything, he just gave up and admitted he got defeated by 2 9 year olds. I asked him to hear his side of the story and he showed me proof. Basically what happened was SorryImBlind wanted his payouts even though he had corrupt staff that were demoted a while ago dupe and he & his team cheated (also have screenshots) to get to where he was. Candy was nice and instead of denying him it, he said he'd go to sleep and talk in the morning as it was 4 am for him. This is where it all went downhill, with sorryimblind telling all of his friends about how candy is such a bad person and whatnot all over his payouts and then proceeded to destory candy's reputation. I just feel bad for candy as he did nothing wrong, I mean sure he had a store but that's because he spent a ton of time, effort, and money into Candy Network and he showed me his plans on spending even more, however the kids needed to waste the money on more Minecraft now and couldn't wait so they said he scammed him and candy just decided to not give them payouts because they cheated and then banned them for causing so much drama (he also got banned ingame by the manager not candy). I know this thread is gonna get locked in 5 minutes, but I just feel bad for candy and wanted to stick up for him. 

1st of all, blind had no team, 2nd, blind didn't maek the staff dupe for him, he just managed to get one of the boos, 3rd the owner only had 4$ in his paypal which means that he didn't have enough for the payouts in the first plase therefore scamming the players that deserved them

1 minute ago, FORSUR3 said:

1st of all, blind had no team, 2nd, blind didn't maek the staff dupe for him, he just managed to get one of the boos, 3rd the owner only had 4$ in his paypal which means that he didn't have enough for the payouts in the first plase therefore scamming the players that deserved them

1. my bad i forgot 2. yeah the staff were corrupt but instead of reporting he abused the fact that they were duping 3. that was a lie the guy who told him that told me that he made that up lmao 

1 minute ago, Signical14 said:

na they are 100% right for one you scammed me out of $150 buycraft. And your a terrible server owner. You scammed many individuals and the server is hella P2W

he was gonna pay in hte morning, maybe read the forum post before crying

1. my bad i forgot 2. yeah the staff were corrupt but instead of reporting he abused the fact that they were duping 3. that was a lie the guy who told him that told me that he made that up lmao 

they were already about to be banned so why not get a book off of them

you guys cant just act like your 8 and sit here and say "NO SCAMMer!11!! he NO PAY ME MY MOENY WAAAAA

also it isnt that we want the money, it is the fact that he scammed over 11 people out of payouts that were said that they were going to be givin ot at the end of the season

1 minute ago, FORSUR3 said:

also it isnt that we want the money, it is the fact that he scammed over 11 people out of payouts that were said that they were going to be givin ot at the end of the season

bro your doing what you did to candy ur trying to make me mad lmao but all ill say is read the post and what i said. he said he was gonna in the morning

2 minutes ago, Dillon292 said:

unknown.png

Everyone agreed payouts were to go as normal. He was not going to pay. He gives Buycraft in USD and paypal in AUD (cheaper). Tell me how he isn't scamming?

well if you wanted to spend the AUD on buycraft then you could easily just pick the buycraft giftcard which is something like 50% more money than just picking normal payouts

1 minute ago, BurnsMC said:

well if you wanted to spend the AUD on buycraft then you could easily just pick the buycraft giftcard which is something like 50% more money than just picking normal payouts

Thanks for proving my point, he is a greedy person who wants to keep all of the money. Now it makes sense why he bans everyone who asks for paypal payouts and there is no proof of paypal payouts in #payouts on the discord. He is a scammer done, end of story.

1 minute ago, Dillon292 said:

Thanks for proving my point, he is a greedy person who wants to keep all of the money. Now it makes sense why he bans everyone who asks for paypal payouts and there is no proof of paypal payouts in #payouts on the discord. He is a scammer done, end of story.

there is proof, he ssed it and posted it on the old forum. stop trying to ruin his reputation/work because u want ur 20$