Can someone make me a shop gui that i can add stuff with?

WildX

a /shop command that opens a menu with categories that i can add stuff to in skript and you click on an item example wood log and it opens up a second menu with shows a sell side and a buy side if that makes sense

18 minutes ago, WildX said:

a /shop command that opens a menu with categories that i can add stuff to in skript and you click on an item example wood log and it opens up a second menu with shows a sell side and a buy side if that makes sense

I can make that, but it will take long. Sorry but im not gonna make it. By the way is there a currency you want them to buy it with or an item

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

a currency um btw you dont have to make all of that if you could just make me the bare bones of that, that would also work i can figure out the rest just the start is what i need help with like the menu and the click sell/buy thing the rest i can figure out ( but you dont have to )

1 hour ago, Lapzzo said:

I can make that, but it will take long. Sorry but im not gonna make it. By the way is there a currency you want them to buy it with or an item

i just need a starting point with a menu that opens with /shop works with and a way to buy and sell item then i can expand that