Im not alone right?

Lapzzo

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, LaurenA said:

Hey try logging out for 5 minutes and then log back in and see if that fixes the file manager issue. If it doesn't make a support ticket so the devs can look into the issue!

I just didnt refresh, thanks for the help anyway

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

2 minutes ago, LapEvents said:

/world <worldname> and /worlds doesnt work

My main world wasnt a multi-verse world, and multiverse works

I just found out from the devs, that they did away with the /worlds command so users will have to use plugins such as Multiverse for this type of issues! Apologies, still adjusting to the new update!

1 hour ago, LaurenA said:

I just found out from the devs, that they did away with the /worlds command so users will have to use plugins such as Multiverse for this type of issues! Apologies, still adjusting to the new update!

bruh moment, so is it permanently gone? I had worlds with games that I was using for a tournament coming up with my friends, and that's the main reason I used minehut 😕

1 minute ago, FightAway said:

bruh moment, so is it permanently gone? I had worlds with games that I was using for a tournament coming up with my friends, and that's the main reason I used minehut 😕

/worlds command is but your world shouldn't be, you should be able have a similar function as /worlds by using plugins. However, if your world is missing I recommend making a support ticket so we can take a deeper look.

30 minutes ago, LaurenA said:

/worlds command is but your world shouldn't be, you should be able have a similar function as /worlds by using plugins. However, if your world is missing I recommend making a support ticket so we can take a deeper look.

Okay thanks, I've downloaded my worlds now from my panel so it's all good, it's just a shame to see such a simple and useful feature be removed 😞