I don't think geyser's working...

Adamwh1

Question

Hey! Today I wanted to join my friend's server using bedrock, since I don't have java. When I got in, it showed the void for a split second before saying, "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot reply to EncryptionRequestPacket without profile and access token." (Yes, I copied it down exactly.) I've had this problem before, in 3 different ways: One, a message similar to this (reset by peer, I think), Two, a message with red text (I currently forget what it says), and Three, stuck in a blank world, gliding to move, the world name being simply "Geyser". Can you help?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Adamwh1 said:

Hey! Today I wanted to join my friend's server using bedrock, since I don't have java. When I got in, it showed the void for a split second before saying, "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot reply to EncryptionRequestPacket without profile and access token." (Yes, I copied it down exactly.) I've had this problem before, in 3 different ways: One, a message similar to this (reset by peer, I think), Two, a message with red text (I currently forget what it says), and Three, stuck in a blank world, gliding to move, the world name being simply "Geyser". Can you help?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Minehut's Bedrock is disabled again while they work on some other stuff. You can check the Bedrock player count on https://track.minehut.com/ ; as seen, it went from like 50 players to 0 and hasn't increased since. Announcements for Bedrock stuff will probably be posted in #updates on https://discord.gg/Minehut , I recommend checking it out 🙂 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please leave a reaction if my assistance was satisfactory!