Urgent Terra Suggestion (Custom plugin packs can't function without this change)

DereC4

First off, it's a pain to manually upload every single file in a custom pack by hand but that's not why I'm here. While I was testing Terra's functionality with Minehut, I discovered that the structure files it uses to manually generate all its structures (even all the custom trees) are not able to be uploaded on Minehut. 

This can be a very simple fix by allowing .tesf extension files to be uploaded onto Minehut. I really hope they can work on this soon because otherwise our custom packs work, but will be extremely empty as Terra makes extensive use of a custom structure generation system to override vanilla generation. 

Thank you for your time. 

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

Don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

Also I've submitted requests on Github and the Meta discord so hopefully they do not go unnoticed. 

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

Sorry to bother anyone but has anyone had this issue with the packs too