Gunarchy: Anarchy with Guns!

1 hour ago, CubedPotato said:

An anarchy server with a guns plugin. Hacks are permitted.

Cool server idea, but please give a better explanation as to what features it has (what guns, was it just released, etc.)

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

1 hour ago, AgentGamerPro said:

Cool server idea, but please give a better explanation as to what features it has (what guns, was it just released, etc.)

It uses a Plugin called Quality Armory. It has a massive variety of weapons, around 70 I believe. It has everything from AKs, to AWPs, to RPGs, to mini-nuke launchers, to even lightsabers. It even comes with decent textures for each. 

Mainly, however, it allows you to craft guns and ammo in survival mode. Essentially, when you do a certain command (/qa craft), it opens up a crafting menu that displays all of the items in the plugin that allows you to get any gun of your choice should you have the required resources for it.

As of now, this server only features this and a /sethome plugin.

Edited by CubedPotato

6 hours ago, CubedPotato said:

It uses a Plugin called Quality Armory. It has a massive variety of weapons, around 70 I believe. It has everything from AKs, to AWPs, to RPGs, to mini-nuke launchers, to even lightsabers. It even comes with decent textures for each. 

Mainly, however, it allows you to craft guns and ammo in survival mode. Essentially, when you do a certain command (/qa craft), it opens up a crafting menu that displays all of the items in the plugin that allows you to get any gun of your choice should you have the required resources for it.

As of now, this server only features this and a /sethome plugin.

This looks like a pretty solid start to the server! Good luck with it and nice job with the unique idea of having an anarchy server with guns! Really original and interesting concept!

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle