Plugin Red

Kaosrida

Question

Sooo i dowloaded the COINS plugin and it apears red in the game when i do /plugins. SO i looked up help and took the latest log and put it in the paste bin, but i have no clue what that is supposed to do and i really want to play with the coins plugin, but no matter what i do i cant find how and i have NO CLUE what to do! Please help this is extremely frustrating.

7 answers to this question

This plugin requires Vault, and an economy supportive plugin like Essentials or iConomy.

According to the official page for the plugin you need Vault and a Economy plugin. Do you have those?

Vertex Minehut Community. Discord, Forums Club. We make games. View more info on our most recent game HERE

image.png.14ed1ea60b5d4a3fc8d76bc712d3c2f5.png       image.png.f999a5fc4fc73f126ebb33d5da655ee7.png

Creating unique games with cool textures since 3/21/2021

Currently working on: SkTuber; Youtubers Life OMG in mc, and VertexGens; Unique gen server with less afking

Looking for developers. Contact Colton#4708

Leave a reaction such as a trophy or a heart if I helped you!

Get them and restart your server and it should be fixed 🙂

Vertex Minehut Community. Discord, Forums Club. We make games. View more info on our most recent game HERE

image.png.14ed1ea60b5d4a3fc8d76bc712d3c2f5.png       image.png.f999a5fc4fc73f126ebb33d5da655ee7.png

Creating unique games with cool textures since 3/21/2021

Currently working on: SkTuber; Youtubers Life OMG in mc, and VertexGens; Unique gen server with less afking

Looking for developers. Contact Colton#4708

Leave a reaction such as a trophy or a heart if I helped you!