Chat between different worlds.

Gamer_Titukz

Question

Hello I use multiverse-core to make different worlds for different game modes and I would like to ask how can I make it so you can't see when someone says something in world "A" and you can see it in world "B". What I'm trying to say is, how can I make it so only people in your world can see what you type and others cannot see it in different worlds.

1 answer to this question

On 3/25/2021 at 4:48 PM, Gamer_Titukz said:

Hello I use multiverse-core to make different worlds for different game modes and I would like to ask how can I make it so you can't see when someone says something in world "A" and you can see it in world "B". What I'm trying to say is, how can I make it so only people in your world can see what you type and others cannot see it in different worlds.

I do not believe there is a way to do this, please can anyone else reply if I am wrong.

If you wanted to do it like other servers do [like hypixel] you would have to buy a server and pay big amounts monthly to host the server because they use a plugin that isn't available on minehut

Edited by LuminousV2
Spelling Mistake

If I helped you let me know by leaving a "Thanks" reaction!thanks.gif.da139129ec38204550844760066ee4c5.gif
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Some Important Minehut Links

Server RulesStaff ApplicationNews + UpdatesReportsAppeals
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you would like to speak to me either dm me on discord [StrxmyLive#0001]
Or through the forums page on the top right of your page!

mhtuttu.png.c9ee3ad4ac7d2440a8b32742c03e7328.png