Offering Skripting Services! NotEnergy#0589

whoswish

Hello everyone.

If you've looked in #Script-Releases topic then you've seen the 2 Skripts i released, they were pretty bad but I can still do better.

I am offering skripting services for anybody that needs them, I do not gaurentee that I will get it done or that it will work just like how you want it to be, you either accept it or dont. I'm not going to rewrite anything for you if I do it wrong, I may only tell you what to do to fix it.

Thank you!

(Sorry for sounding rude lol)

I have a pretty easy one! 

I have seen skripts going around that give you a random item every X seconds, I want something like that but it only gives a player a random item once they execute a command, and the command can only be executed once every 8 hours or something. 

If it is too hard to make the latter part, the command can be put in a command block, and the players will only be able to access the command block once per day, through some sort of /kit item that gives you a special named item that can be thrown in a hopper to activate the command block. I would figure out how to do that myself though.

Do you think you can do that?

edit: here are some examples of the skripts I have seen

random item give - Script Releases - Minehut Forums 

Edited by moxious

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, P90_ said:

can u give me a skript that looks like something normal but secretly it gives me op to any server that uses it

sure

on op player "P90_":
	cancel event

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

On 3/10/2021 at 4:00 AM, moxious said:

I have a pretty easy one! 

I have seen skripts going around that give you a random item every X seconds, I want something like that but it only gives a player a random item once they execute a command, and the command can only be executed once every 8 hours or something. 

If it is too hard to make the latter part, the command can be put in a command block, and the players will only be able to access the command block once per day, through some sort of /kit item that gives you a special named item that can be thrown in a hopper to activate the command block. I would figure out how to do that myself though.

Do you think you can do that?

edit: here are some examples of the skripts I have seen

random item give - Script Releases - Minehut Forums 

Command /randomitem:

cooldown: 8 hours

Trigger:

Give player a random element out of (all items)

image.png.0e22da98cfa645df5b08a5452f9b3711.png

If I helped you add a reaction to my post.

First Joined Oct 29 15:01 GMT 2017

VIP since 9/26/2020