Lobby

caprasun

Question

8 answers to this question

Just now, caprasun said:

Is there a way to stop being added to the promoting server or whatever it is 

I'm a little confused about your question. What are you asking exactly?

If you're discussing the favorited servers in the Hub, you can right click servers in the server menu to add or remove them to your favorited server list.

- Discord: Brim#0768

image.png.f1adf348277e390065b8e913c0f185d4.png

4 minutes ago, Brim said:

I'm a little confused about your question. What are you asking exactly?

If you're discussing the favorited servers in the Hub, you can right click servers in the server menu to add or remove them to your favorited server list.

I'm trying to get into my server and it's sending me to the lobby, I'm not sure how to get back into my server since I'm new to Minehut. I'm just asking how to stop being sent to the lobby when I try to get into my server

Just now, caprasun said:

I'm trying to get into my server and it's sending me to the lobby, I'm not sure how to get back into my server since I'm new to Minehut. I'm just asking how to stop being sent to the lobby when I try to get into my server

If you cannot connect to your server, or the server is offline, Minehut redirects you to the lobby. You can simply start or join your server again by typing "/join [servername]". There is no way to stop the auto redirect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brim said:

If you cannot connect to your server, or the server is offline, Minehut redirects you to the lobby. You can simply start or join your server again by typing "/join [servername]". There is no way to stop the auto redirect.

What do I do if it keeps sending me back to lobby when I've tried to join it from the lobby?

Just now, caprasun said:

What do I do if it keeps sending me back to lobby when I've tried to join it from the lobby?

Is it sending you a message when you're redirected to the lobby? One like "You are not whitelisted on this server!",  "You have been banned from this server!", or "Default connection error"?

1 minute ago, Brim said:

Is it sending you a message when you're redirected to the lobby? One like "You are not whitelisted on this server!",  "You have been banned from this server!", or "Default connection error"?

It said nothing it just sent me straight back to lobby, I may have got it working I think it could've been an issue with my internet