Hopper Transfer Speed

cuddlytrap

Question

I would like to change the item transfer speed of hoppers. I searched up online and most pages said theres an option in spigot.yml for that. I looked in my dashboard and i didnt have access to spigot.yml. Are there any other ways that i can change the hopper speed or a way that i can get into spigot.yml?

1 answer to this question

37 minutes ago, cuddlytrap said:

I would like to change the item transfer speed of hoppers. I searched up online and most pages said theres an option in spigot.yml for that. I looked in my dashboard and i didnt have access to spigot.yml. Are there any other ways that i can change the hopper speed or a way that i can get into spigot.yml?

3 ways that I'm aware of 🙂

1. Some plugins have this feature, but I wouldn't rely on Minehut to have one because there are other ways to change it.

2. The randomTickSpeed gamerule does affect this, not the best way but it does work

3. Although the best way is the spigot.yml folder, (Don't quote me on this, I'm not exactly sure) there is a hopper section in the bukkit.yml where you may be able to disable the cooldown when it's full (Therefore meaning they won't be constantly full)

Note I haven't done this in ages so some of the information may be incorrect or worthless

Good luck!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please leave a reaction if my assistance was satisfactory!