false advertising

Fredowarrior

I started playing on a server because their promotion said that they paid the winner in paypal.
Anyway a friend and I won the first places in the server but the owner of the server does not want to pay us because they changed the owner.
And neither of them want to be responsible (neither the previous owner nor the new owner) and the second season is over and they paid the winners. (My friend and I won the first season).
Is this allowed in Minehut?
Or can I get my prize?

Just now, Fredowarrior said:

I started playing on a server because their promotion said that they paid the winner in paypal.
Anyway a friend and I won the first places in the server but the owner of the server does not want to pay us because they changed the owner.
And neither of them want to be responsible (neither the previous owner nor the new owner) and the second season is over and they paid the winners. (My friend and I won the first season).
Or can I get my prize?

The old owner says to talk to the new owner but the new owner just says it's the old owner's fault (both have servers currently running).
The new owner even silenced me on discord so he doesn't have to deal with me just for claiming what I won.

1 hour ago, Fredowarrior said:

Or can I get my prize?

1 hour ago, citeful said:

Minehut won't do anything about this. Maybe just don't play that server anymore 😜

im not going to but i grinded that win for over a month and they got all of those players because of the payout advertising in the minehut lobby.

Also the old owner its from one of the biggest minehut servers swendel.

2 hours ago, MikeTheAngel said:

FAKE GIVEAWAYS ARE AGAINST THE LAW BECAUSE IT IS CONSIDERED FRAUD. IF MINEHUT CAN'T SHUT THE SERVER DOWN, THEY FAIL TO PROVIDE THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE. KEEP ON BUGGING MINEHUT TIL THAT SERVER SHUTS DOWN! 😳😜🤑
firefox_RUBp66G1Eg.thumb.png.9949a4beb004d6b5d76d149e0442e63d.png
https://minehut.com/terms-of-service

where can i contact a minehut staff member to assist me with this problem?

Right ok. The reason this server cannot pay payouts is because, we never made any money from the season he won payouts in. The payouts should be handled by swendel as he has all the money from that season. The reason we paid season two winners is for two reasons, 1) We could actually afford those payouts. 2) Those Payouts in season one (swendels season) is something we can not afford nor is it our system. As you know fredowarrior we have explained to you and all the other winners multiple times. What you need to understand is we are not responsible for this payouts as we cannot afford them and we did not decide on those amounts of payouts. Before making a post like this again maybe put yourself in our shoes so that you can realise we cannot afford those payouts. Literally 95% of the money we made in season two went straight back into the server. The rest went to payout winners. We even offered you buycraft credit as compensation, however you do not and still do not understand. The reason we had to mute you was because you were constantly complaining about this in #general after we explained many times to you. We recommend you try contacting Swendel about this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Toffeeplayz said:

Right ok. The reason this server cannot pay payouts is because, we never made any money from the season he won payouts in. The payouts should be handled by swendel as he has all the money from that season. The reason we paid season two winners is for two reasons, 1) We could actually afford those payouts. 2) Those Payouts in season one (swendels season) is something we can not afford nor is it our system. As you know fredowarrior we have explained to you and all the other winners multiple times. What you need to understand is we are not responsible for this payouts as we cannot afford them and we did not decide on those amounts of payouts. Before making a post like this again maybe put yourself in our shoes so that you can realise we cannot afford those payouts. Literally 95% of the money we made in season two went straight back into the server. The rest went to payout winners. We even offered you buycraft credit as compensation, however you do not and still do not understand. The reason we had to mute you was because you were constantly complaining about this in #general after we explained many times to you. We recommend you try contacting Swendel about this.

You shouldn't offer payouts if you don't already have the money 👍

11 hours ago, Toffeeplayz said:

You bought a payout server in the middle of the season.
What did you think was going to happen at the end of the season?

As an user it is not my job to talk to the old owner or the new owner, that is what you should have talked about when you agreed to buy the server.
Besides I talked to the old owner Swendel and he told me the same thing you told me, to talk to the owner of the server (that's you Toffee).

So this issue is something for you and him to discuss, not me.

Also I was talking in the general chat because you or one of your staff closed my tiket only because you didn't want to discuss the problem with me anymore.