Connecting through Bedrock gives "Unable to connect to world" error

ForceKin

Question

While trying to connect to Minehut on bedrock through the IP, bedrock.minehut.com, I get an error saying "Unable to connect to world". However, whenever I close Minecraft and relaunch it, occasionally I'll be able to connect to the server and join my world but most of the time it gives me an error. I've tried downgrading my Minecraft version to 1.16.200 and 1.16.100 but I still couldn't connect to the server. I'm not the only one with this issue as my friends are also having trouble joining and I've seen other people on the forum having the same problem as me. Currently I've encountered this error on both Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft PE.

I heard that the GeyserMC proxy (that allows Bedrock players to join) for Minehut is outdated. So if that's the case, can we somehow get it updated?

4 answers to this question

Bedrock is currently in beta. If there are any bugs for any version, report it in bugs! We do our best to fix all of the issues. 

• Like 1

Hello! I am Trevor

u may see me from time to time but i'm not very active here anymore...

i joined in like 2019 i think

@tripph on discord

i was helper a while ago 😛

On 2/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, astn said:

I believe everyone on Bedrock is having this issue and saw on one of the forums that 1.16.201 is not yet supported. It might take some time for the team to update it to be compatible.

I did get on it on 1.16.201, just only once.