Could not connect to default or fallback server

ItzCyrus

Question

whenever i join my my world then do /world ul_(a map that i imported to build on's name) and just build etc. it says could not connect to default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectExeption

the only plugin the server has is world edit.

this started happening after my friend did a world edit command and i had to fix it, then we all lost connection at the same time and could join back in, sometimes it would just say connect lost after i try to rejoin or it just wont let me join the world, when i do /world nothing would load and I have to disconnect and reconnect just for it to display the same thing could not connect to default or fallback server... I tried to restart, repair, force hibernate and change the server address but it still comes up with the same thing.

6 answers to this question

You need to send us your latest.log, view [this] tutorial.

• Confused 1

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

10 minutes ago, ItzCyrus said:

That's not the full logs, please wait until the server has kicked you / stopped before grabbing logs.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Try repairing your server files -> force hibernating the server. This can be done in the Danger Zone.

Founder - Minehut.xyz