Holograms and Morefish plugin disable themselves on restart.

TheDoggoGoddo

Question

So I know there is not a enable/disable option for plugins but this is something that is happening. Currently I haven't gotten Holograms to work but the only way I got Morefish to enable itself, was to copy the config file, reset the plugin and paste it back in. Once I restart it messes it up again. So while trying to find the problem I used /dl logs to download the log and find the problem. The log error literally says, "org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Cannot execute command 'hologram' in plugin Holograms v2.13 - plugin is disabled." and "org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Cannot execute command 'mf' in plugin MoreFish v3.0.2 - plugin is disabled." How do I fix this? Is there someone I should talk to? I just want to get my server setup, so that I can play with friends and hopefully grow a playerbase. This plugin is a huge update to the server and I can't open it back up to public without it.

2 answers to this question

I believe these plugins are outdated.

• Thanks 1

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif