Hey I seem to be banned in my own server

StanMina

Question

So I'm pretty new to this Minehut server and I just wanted to play with my friend and this day, I got banned in my own server for Mute Evasion. I don't know what that means and I have tried all pardons and unbans on the console, and they didn't work. Can you guys help me? I just want to enjoy playing minecraft with my friends. Thanks.

7 answers to this question

If you were banned from Minehut itself use [this] link to appeal.

However if you were banned from your own server, try using /unban (username) or /pardon (username).

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

15 hours ago, azozzs446 said:

at first do u use cracked account (NOT CLINTS) like (e.g Mcleaks) if you used then you hav to /whitelist your self or /unban [your new mc acc username] plus if this didnt work then try minehut ban player appeals [https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/5-player-appeals/]Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Well yes I use cracked bc I can't afford it. And how to use/do appeals and stuff? 

17 hours ago, Minehut said:

If you were banned from Minehut itself use [this] link to appeal.

However if you were banned from your own server, try using /unban (username) or /pardon (username).

I have tried that multiple times and restarting the server, it doesn't seem to work. And by the way how do you use/do the ban appeals thing?

Hi,

I had the same issue and I've found out how. I was looking around for ages and here is what you have to do:

You're using a Lifesteal SMP plugin,

The plugin you're using comes with a config.yml file

Look in this file and find the option called "altsallowed" or "allowalts" and make it true, then underneath it set the maximum number of alts to like 99999.

Then hit save and restart your server.

Hope this helps.