Can this be fixed?

Winter_Plays

My friend and I have a server. We wanted it to be a private server, so we changed the visibility settings on it. This was fine for literally over a year, until a few days ago, someone joined. I quickly banned them and checked if the visibility settings had changed. Nope. Then, today, I got on to see our entire house cover in lava, all the chests broke, and around 20 dead pets. So mad right now that the settings say that's its not visible to the public, yet this happened. We literally worked on this server for hours. I played for 5 or 6 hours straight just last night.

2020-10-28 (1).png

2020-10-28_14.18.28.png

2020-10-28.png

Unless you had the plugin CoreProtect installed when this happened, you won't be able to roll this back. In future, I suggest you enable the whitelist so that only your friends can join your server. /whitelist on -> /whitelist add (player).

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif