Minehut lies about competitor server providers

DiamondDaDog

Minehut says on their home page, that, they have up to 500 max players (they don't) and the startup time is instant (it takes a few minutes). MCProhosting is about correct, but the Aternos one is totally messed up. They say you can only have 10 players, but you can actually set it to whatever you want. Believe me, I've tried Aternos and it lets you.

I was just a little mad about this and thought I should mention that this is total cap.

Just as clarification, I still use Minehut and I think its an OK server provider for me and my friends to play on. I do not want Minehut mad about this, I just want to make sure that they know they are wrong. I do not want any trouble with Minehut.

And I totally understand if they put that in for purposes to make them look better, and I thought i would just mention it. Please do not be mad at me.

wrong.jpg

Reassembly Ngl that's kinda true 

Edited by DereC4

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

Don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

That comparison is pretty old, Aternos used to cap off at 10 players around the time that was made. The "500 maximum players" on Minehut applies to MHUnlimited, which allows you to have up to 500 players online

I am one of the leaders for Minehut's events team and I've also been around for a long time.

discord: nitro#6860

On 10/18/2020 at 10:12 PM, Nitrolific (CMD) said:

That comparison is pretty old, Aternos used to cap off at 10 players around the time that was made. The "500 maximum players" on Minehut applies to MHUnlimited, which allows you to have up to 500 players online

That makes more sense, thanks for letting me know