shulker box gone :/

SolarMagic23

Question

hi!

I don't know if anything can be done about this issue but I'm kinda disappointed.  I was building on my server and I needed more blocks so I placed my shulker box down to grab more blocks.  It was named "glass time," it was blue, and it stored mostly glass.  I'm working on a large dome so I need a lot of glass.  After I placed it down I was kicked for flying which happens sometimes so no biggie.  I go back on and I'm reset back a bit and I look in my inventory and the box is gone.  It wasn't where I placed it either.  I lost a lot of glass as well as an efficiency V, unbreaking III, and fortune III diamond shovel.  I don't know if anything can be done about this but if there is I'd love to try whatever I can or get whatever feedback I can.  Is there any way possible to get it back?  I included an image of it in my inventory, sorry I don't have a picture of myself holding it.  I hope it's enough proof that I really had it.E9A9F329-283B-4D68-BABE-2C5EE0727A0E.thumb.jpeg.f5d734fe96499c3d78b2e899f50a0979.jpeg

1 answer to this question

Your only option would be to get this back using creative mode.

Make sure you're opped, /gamemode creative.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif