World Change

KraptainVegar

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, KraptainVegar said:

Hello, My world decided it would completely change worlds, I have no idea how this happened, and now my builds are gone. Is there a way to either revert a couple hours or get the world back? Links to official help would be appreciated as well

Try using /world to get back to the overworked.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Just now, KraptainVegar said:

Apologies, I meant the entire seed has changed, like the server has reset, but I never set it to do so

thanks!

Is there any way that you accidently hit Reset World or Reset Server on the Danger Zone of your panel?

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

1 minute ago, Minehut said:

Is there any way that you accidently hit Reset World or Reset Server on the Danger Zone of your panel?

Just managed to sort the issue, doing /world I was able to go to the nether, when i went back through a portal it took me to my original
Weird but its sorted now, Thank you for all your help

1 minute ago, KraptainVegar said:

Just managed to sort the issue, doing /world I was able to go to the nether, when i went back through a portal it took me to my original
Weird but its sorted now, Thank you for all your help

No problem, glad I could help.

Founder - Minehut.xyz