Giving friend the server access

MobAnon

Question

2 answers to this question

Anyone can start a server with "/join [server]" in the lobby. Anyone can stop it as well by having no one online for five minutes. However, the panel is another way to do this.

Users with separate permissions than full access to the dashboard will be added sometime in the near future, but if you want to give them your username and password, go ahead. If not, use the methods I described earlier. You could also give them operator and the ability to "/kick" players if they want to stop it themselves without direct panel access. There are also permission plugins that you can install (LuckPerms, PEX, etc.) as to not give players full access to operator status.

I exist 👀

2017116754_Screenshot(570).png.53f79c07d815582c1f0c4d5e5760f428.png

826961329_Screenshot(726).png.b1bc8a533ec416adf7f48c55de441ab9.png

On 6/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, Marshland said:

Anyone can start a server with "/join [server]" in the lobby. Anyone can stop it as well by having no one online for five minutes. However, the panel is another way to do this.

Users with separate permissions than full access to the dashboard will be added sometime in the near future, but if you want to give them your username and password, go ahead. If not, use the methods I described earlier. You could also give them operator and the ability to "/kick" players if they want to stop it themselves without direct panel access. There are also permission plugins that you can install (LuckPerms, PEX, etc.) as to not give players full access to operator status.

so when does the feature come out then?