Ultimate Economy Plugin Not Working

Pendulums

Question

Hi!

I was able to last used the plugin, but this morning an internal error occurred when I tried to input commands. The villagers aren't working now either (disappeared or normal villagers). What should I do to fix it?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

The startup log looks like this (relating to ultimate economy):

---

[14:28:53] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Ultimate_Economy v1.2.5f (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.ue.shopsystem.impl.AbstractShopImpl.addShopItemToInv(AbstractShopImpl.java:950) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.shopsystem.impl.AbstractShopImpl.loadItemNew(AbstractShopImpl.java:887) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.shopsystem.impl.AbstractShopImpl.loadShopItem(AbstractShopImpl.java:778) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.shopsystem.impl.AdminshopImpl.<init>(AdminshopImpl.java:61) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.shopsystem.controller.AdminshopController.loadAllAdminshopsNew(AdminshopController.java:185) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.shopsystem.controller.AdminshopController.loadAllAdminShops(AdminshopController.java:173) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.ultimate_economy.UltimateEconomy.loadPlugin(UltimateEconomy.java:234) ~[?:?]
    at com.ue.ultimate_economy.UltimateEconomy.onEnable(UltimateEconomy.java:72) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:364) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:470) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:384) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:488) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:895) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-224]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

---

2 answers to this question

Its either out of date or you messed something up with the config. I suggest watching tutorials about it and how to set it up or try going to the website of the plugin and get support there. (cant help you out cause i really never have use the plugin)

Edited by KJPAKA

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001