Staff Help

MangoSeal

Question

Hello This Is A Serious Thing And Has Happend To Multiple People. Me And Two Other Friends Had Played On My Minehut Server For About 24hours Or More. Your MineHut Server, To Be Honest might have crashed or something because this could not have been done by a player. All Blocks Were Scattered, Deleted , water On Them. This Had Happend All When The Server was CLOSED. People Are Calling it the night of the dead But I Want To Know What it Really Is. Minehut Staff please contact me. I Had saved the world on the minehut panel the day before. So If I Could Bring It Back That Would Be OKAY.But Not Great. There Is No Warning of this night of the dead thing. I Had Copied The Whole World (Space That We Worked On) And Had Tried To Paste It when I saw The Destruction Of my Server. It No Longer Worked. This COULD NOT have been done by a player for MANY reasons. The Blocks That Were Deleted Were Placed Somewhere Else. Like A MineHut Virus Type Thing. The Blocks were placed like snakes. water was on leaves blocks A block that is impossible to get in the server's DEFAULT GAMEMODE AKA ADVENTURE. I don't Care What You Do To Bring It Back. Just Do It. I will Take People from Using your server if you do not fix this virus. Contact me. ASAP. Once Again We Worked For 24hours I checked with the /playtime (user) command. Fix this so that it does not happen to other people. The Only Thing That Wasn't Destroyed Was The Spawn The Tiniest useless and unwanted thing there.

-Contact Me ASAP

1 answer to this question