Plugins not working

Calroar

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Calroar said:

Hello so my plugins appear to not work for anybody but me the owner... My friends cant use certain plugins that use commands. Example /tpa  /sell hand ect

Heya! I have a few questions so I can try to get down to the root of the problem. The players that are using the plugins, are they opped? Are they default? 

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

1 minute ago, Calroar said:

Hey they are default as i dont ant anyone going around with OP cheating lol

Awesome, that's all I need. The type of commands that you mentioned mostly require Essentials permissions. If you know how to grant a group permissions, you can find the permissions here. If you need help with working your permissions plugin, assuming you have one, I can guide you!

Just now, Elektrodes said:

Heya! I have a few questions so I can try to get down to the root of the problem. The players that are using the plugins, are they opped? Are they default? 

Hey they are default as i dont ant anyone going around with OP cheating lol

3 minutes ago, Elektrodes said:

Awesome, that's all I need. The type of commands that you mentioned mostly require Essentials permissions. If you know how to grant a group permissions, you can find the permissions here. If you need help with working your permissions plugin, assuming you have one, I can guide you!

Um yes please just so I can understand how to let my friends use these plugins

4 minutes ago, Calroar said:

If it works easier for you i can op you in my server temporarily so you can come and setup a permissions group because im sort of braindead

"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you've fed him for a lifetime." Depending on which permissions plugin you use, you can find documentation. For LuckPerms, here. For PermissionsEX, here. Whenever you need the permissions syntax, use the link I gave you previously to find the essentials permissions list.

6 minutes ago, Calroar said:

If it works easier for you i can op you in my server temporarily so you can come and setup a permissions group because im sort of braindead

"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you've fed him for a lifetime." Depending on which permissions plugin you use, you can find documentation. For LuckPerms, here. For PermissionsEX, here. Whenever you need the permissions syntax, use the link I gave you previously to find the essentials permissions list. Oh, and my answers keep on getting hidden so sorry for the many messages.