Pheonix Anti-Cheat not working

IronChief10

Question

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I am trying to install PAC because of how easily customizable it is. When ever I try to install it though the necessary folders that the jar is supposed to download simply do not. I cant do anything with it. 

2 answers to this question

I don't think the current phoenix anti-cheat is actually compatible with versions after 1.13, so you were bound to eventually have issues with it. Perhaps the plugin isn't downloading its resources/dependencies because it's outdated or because minehut isn't allowing it to.

If you need a good anticheat which is configurable and works, use nocheatplus. You can find lots of decent configs on the internet

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

First off thank you for you support. I do want to say that I have looked at NoCheatPlus, and it looks way to complicated for my skills. Also I have looked at many different configs but I cant seem to find the one I want. I am attempting to make the most accurate 2b2t clone on minehut. (the oldest anarchy server in minecraft) and the anti cheat only has very few cheats that are blocked, but I cant seem to find something that actually works. 😞