How do log in to my server in mcpe

3Y3PATCH

Question

So I'm new to this server making thing and i made my first server for me and my friends so we can do something while quarantine. So i made the server and put in a world and when i was about to test it to see if it works. I logged in mcpe and when tried to open the server, the world can't be found said the game so i really need some help ^(°<°)>

Edited by 3Y3PATCH

1 answer to this question

There are four ways to join servers:

/join (servername) Example: /join Warzone You need to run this command from the lobby (ip: minehut.com) and it will start that server up and make you join it.

/server (servername) You can run this command from any server, and it will make you join that server if it is online.

From the GUI You can join an online server by right clicking the paper in your hotbar and then selecting a server.

With the ip You can add a new server from the minecraft multiplayer and under the ip section type (servername).minehut.gg Example: Warzone.minehut.gg

Once you’re done you can click the server in your server list and you’ll be able to join your server (if it’s online).

Yes I used to be [ADMIN]. I resigned from that position

Subscribe on YouTube (truly epic content)
Follow me on Twitter