Mineverse Worlds

Topanachii27

Hello! I recently installed the plugin mineverse to have different worlds, although when i went to each world and did /spawn it would bring my to the original hub spawn i made. And when i was in the hub and did /spawn it brought me to the same place i was at. Does anyone know how to make it so u can have a /spawn for each world? Please help me out here!

Hey!

I believe that the plugin you installed is Multiverse, if so, then the /spawn is not related to Multiverse at all. If you are using essentials for /spawn, then you can only use it for one world only. If you want to add more spawns, then you should make warps (/createwarp). If you want it to be any other command then /warp, then you should use the plugin Skript for it, although you have to code it yourself.

As @Scribea said, your best bet is probably using Skript. However, if you want to teleport to a worlds spawn using multiverse I think you can run the command /mv spawn.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020