Minehut Server Chat Won't Go Away on Private Server

DuskyTheDorkyCat

Question

This morning, I created a free Minehut server (0 credits) and it's been working fine for 13+ hours straight.  My friends and I have been having a blast.  Suddenly, it kicked us all out, saying that the server timed out.  When I reset the server, it started me in the Minehut server with the server chat at the bottom.  When I reset my server again and managed to spawn in my own world, the server chat didn't go away.  It said "so-and-so has joined your lobby" even though I did not start a lobby.  I also Stopped the server and Started it again, and that didn't help either.  I am currently the only one in my server, but the chat won't go away.  Any ideas as to why this is happening, how to prevent it, and how to get it to go away?

2 answers to this question

Have you started your world through the website or per command in the serverlobby?
if you used the later, try starting your server by website, wait for 2 min and then directly connect to your world through minecraft/multiplayer. That should skipp the Lobbyserver+chat entirely