Open Club  ·  1 member

Blocskit

About This Club

Use discord for chat, ban appeals, and more. Sorry there isn't much to do here :\

Server Name

blocskit.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
    • On 3/12/2022 at 11:26 AM, anto_GaminQ said:

jak sprawić aby serwer na minehut był non premium ??

• That sounds like a memory leak/Ram issue given with the information you gave. I recommend checking your servers ram. 

If it does happen to be the servers RAM, you can do the following to improve it:

• Upgrade your servers RAM by buying set plan or a custom one. 
      • Remove some Plugins, or replace those plugins for Skripts if possible.

• i tried updating my 1.18.2 server to 1.20.4, it resets the world, advancements, items, basically everything, thankfully i had a backup beforehand. whenever i try updating my server it resets everything, i tried downloading my world file and uploading it but oh looky me! i have to pay! please help ive literally tried so much methods to properly update my server and all in vain.

• i run a small server that sees about 10-30 players. and every once in a while i get this message in console. /home/minecraft/signal/start_cmd: line 1: 456855 Killed /opt/java/17/bin/java -Xmx${SERVER_RAM} -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -DIReallyKnowWhatIAmDoingISwear -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar server.jar. then the server shuts down, please help.

• Need more information.

1. Check your server console.  Is your server starting up properly, and you're just unable to join?
      2. If it is online, is anyone else able to join?  If so, have you tried restarting your game and launcher, and using a vanilla client instead of forge?  Is your account able to join other servers?  Are you able to join your server directly from the Minehut lobby?
      3. If it is offline, what error message does your server get when startup fails.