Read Only Club  ·  1 member

Improve

About This Club

This is the Official Club of the Minehut Server "Improve".

Server Name

Improve

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
    • Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. Thanks!

• Hey all! So recently, my friend was looking for a punishment system for his new server, so I decided to make one quickly in Skript. I've decided to release this to you all to help new servers punish rule breakers quickly and efficiently. 

Important Information

• Blacklists are IP bans.
      • Unfortunately, I was unable to figure out how to sort punishments in the history GUI by date, it's actually sorted the exact opposite. For example, the latest punishment would be on the second page if the player had two pages of punishments; the first punishment they were ever issued would be the first entry in the history menu.
      • I never intended on actually releasing this to the public, so it may be kind of messy (based on some people's opinion)... I also barely do Skript 😛
      • I may help some people a bit, but please don't expect a response. If there are any bugs, you're more than welcome to reply here and tell me about them, but I also can't guarantee a fix on that.
      • The date format I used in the history GUI screenshot below is MM/dd/yy hh:mm:ss a. This can be edited in your Skript's config.sk file under date format.
      • I did not make the function getTimeString; this is simply from a utils skript I have, I'm not sure where it came from.

How To Install

• Required Plugins:
        • Skript
        • Skript-GUI
      • Installation Process:
        • Head over to the plugins/Skript/scripts directory and upload the minehut-punishments-skript.sk file. After doing that, type /sk reload minehut-punishments-skript.sk in-game, and it should now be installed on your server.
        • Additionally: Head into the minehut-punishments-skript.sk file and change the discord-url option to be your Discord server's URL.

Features

• Commands:
        • /warn <player> <reason> Issues a warning to a player
        • /kick <player> <reason> Issues a kick to a player. This requires the given player to be online.
        • /tempmute <player> <duration> <reason> Issues a temporary mute to a player.
        • /mute <player> <reason> Issues a permanent mute to a player.
        • /tempban <player> <duration> <reason> Issues a temporary ban to a player.
        • /ban <player> <reason> Issues a permanent ban to a player.
        • /tempblacklist <player> <duration> <reason> Issues a temporary blacklist to a player.
        • /blacklist <player> <duration> <reason> Issues a blacklist to a player.
        • /history <player> View the punishments of a player.
        • /alts <player> View the alternate accounts of a player.

Screenshots

Staff & Player Warn Message:

image.png.e6633c00ac558e5373f9ca1489801c30.png

Player Kick Message

image.png.8b76dd5799af8469065c44f41ab5213b.png

Player Ban Message (Temporary)

image.png.99e1f05fc5b6bf7e659d7aef36037678.png

image.thumb.png.de9f34faee79fb8e0c51a19b8ad08469.png

Player Blacklist Message (Permanent) - Blacked out username, don't want my alt known!

image.png.8263818ee69a473e31aacec5aa409668.png

Staff Player History Menu (Bans)

image.png.a60cfe186c1993090d7d4a7370a359d6.png

Alternate Accounts Menu - Blurred my alt's username and skin once again.

image.png.ce9f39c34afedd4925379febcf576330.png

The Skript file is attached to this post.

minehut-punishments-skript.sk

• ok thx but do you still ned to do this for every back end server cus the proxy is on minhut ? Minehut External Servers Docs (notion.site)

Edited by zypq_
    • I am attempting to set up a server on fabric 1.20.4 with both BetterEnd and BetterNether fabric mods. Currently I have added the bclib, betterend and betternether mods, all fabric versions 1.20.4 in the mods folder on minehut, and client side with the fabric api in my mods folder. When attempting to join the server I get Connection Lost, "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderException: java.io.IOException: Can't serialize unregistered packet" Does anyone know what I can do to fix this error code? or what it means?