Overview

About This Club

Official Minehut club for the Pixel Network

Server Name

Pixel

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
  2. Suggestion Format Please follow this format if you wish to post a suggestion. Alternatively, use the discord #suggestions channel. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Suggestion Name: A bold outline of what your suggesion is What you are proposing: Your idea, include detail about what changes this would make to the server / discord. How the server / community would benefit: How your idea would make Pixel Network better, include pros and cons if possible. Your IGN: Your Ingame name, so that we know to reward you / respond to you if your suggestion is commendable. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  3. Any bug report made without using this format will be locked without question. Your IGN: Bug being reported: Bug Type (Gameplay Bug/Map Exploit): How can we reproduce this bug?: Briefly outline the bug:
  4. Any appeal created without using this format will be denied without question. Your IGN: Staff Member: Reason: Was your punishment reasonable? (Yes/No): Why should we revoke your punishment?
  5. Any report made without using this format will be denied without question. Offender: Violation: Evidence: Additional Comments:
    • So I noticed alot of Player are geting banned an this is one main issue in my option since you can easily evade the ban on bedrock so minehut it just repeting the ban over an over an over again you not gaining you just cause alot of distrust I Understand minehut what do it the fast an the easy way But we talking about ban appeals appeal Mean of regret so if somone is truly sorry you not going to unban theam an it bad enought with alot of false banned it my option ban appeal so be access to everone an you can do it muti times if not I have you ask this? If somone got false banned an a staff thinks it desvere to be a perm banned an by the way you just going trust it? What if it a toxic staff member said it dehind when otther think is accpeted oh what if it even wrost an you false ban a player tell me this is how this okay?

• It won't help since Minehut automatically installed ViaVersion 5.03, so no matter what I do—like adding ViaVersion 5.05 and deleting 5.03 it will reinstall 5.03 again. There's nothing I can do about it. You clearly don't have any experience making a server and should probably read what I post next time
      You also cannot download the latest version of ViaVersion from Spigot since it hasn't been updated.

Edited by gabinun
    • Your server may have rolled back. Without backups, I believe your buildings are gone.

• Give the player the amount of that destroyed block equivalent to their fortune level on that item so basically give (fortune level) (destroyed block) to player.

Use this:

https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=929

Edited by ApexSplat
    • hello so, everything i have built in nether is gone, last time i logged in was a few months ago and im on version 1.20.4

can i get the nether back to normal? i've also had like 4 different nether portals and they're still there, only the buildings are gone