Overview

About This Club

PhraseStaff Network; a global of all of my PhraseStaff Servers.

Server Name

customlysapply.minehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
  2. Try downloading the plugin you're trying to use from and external site and drop it in the plugins folder in file manager.
  3. i dont know what happens i have bine constantly trying to do it I have looked at the other posts on how to do it but none of them are working
      • A lot of appeals do get accepted if it was truly false (as in, they never actually did what got them banned), or if it's a first time for minor stuff.
        • Reports and punishments would require evidence, so if there were none, then the appeal would be more likely to be accepted.
      • The whole point of appealing at Minehut is to remove false punishments, since mistakes do happen.
        • "I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it for bans or other severe punishments that have plenty of proof to back it.
        • Making more than 1 appeal when the first one already received a response is only wasting support agents' times when they need to respond to everyone timely.
      • Only the support manager (1 person) handles appeals, and that same person is the one that also makes the rules (FYI, moderators do not read appeals or any tickets.)
        • If you believe a staff member is toxic, you're more than welcome to send a ticket, because again, none of the moderators read it, and it would go directly to the support manager.
      • Permanent bans are only for the more severe offenses or a hefty punishment history.
      • I'd consider people evading and breaking rules are the ones causing the distrust, not the ones punishing them.
    • So I noticed alot of Player are geting banned an this is one main issue in my option since you can easily evade the ban on bedrock so minehut it just repeting the ban over an over an over again you not gaining you just cause alot of distrust I Understand minehut what do it the fast an the easy way But we talking about ban appeals appeal Mean of regret so if somone is truly sorry you not going to unban theam an it bad enought with alot of false banned it my option ban appeal so be access to everone an you can do it muti times if not I have you ask this? If somone got false banned an a staff thinks it desvere to be a perm banned an by the way you just going trust it? What if it a toxic staff member said it dehind when otther think is accpeted oh what if it even wrost an you false ban a player tell me this is how this okay?

• It won't help since Minehut automatically installed ViaVersion 5.03, so no matter what I do—like adding ViaVersion 5.05 and deleting 5.03 it will reinstall 5.03 again. There's nothing I can do about it. You clearly don't have any experience making a server and should probably read what I post next time
      You also cannot download the latest version of ViaVersion from Spigot since it hasn't been updated.

Edited by gabinun
    • Your server may have rolled back. Without backups, I believe your buildings are gone.

• Give the player the amount of that destroyed block equivalent to their fortune level on that item so basically give (fortune level) (destroyed block) to player.

Use this:

https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=929

Edited by ApexSplat