About This Club

🎉 Welcome to the PetBoxSim Discord server! 🎉 PetBoxSim (PBS) is a box server without P2W & No PvPKits. (there are buyable ranks, but they are just decorations and stuff (no boosting items)) We have minigames like Zombie Survival and are planning more. The most fun part: We have pets (like our servername says). Also we have dummy grinds, that means the mobs are without AI. We have ranks, but it wont have much perks, but it has weekly rewards. I hope you have a nice time playing on our server! If u wanna support us do /vote in our server and don't forget to /ad! thanks alot -PBS staff

Server Name

PetBoxSim.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
    • SBurningFlameS, aren't you an easymc account.. 

• Hello, introducing my name is KayCle777, i've been wanting to play minehut on my bedrock edition because iam out of town, but i could not join. Because i was on versiion 1.20.8, my request is for Minehut to update Geyser's version, so people on bedrock edition v1.20.8 could join. Thanks! 

• I believe this could have to do with the modifications on a client, if you are running a MC client, try to run Vanilla Minecraft with no mods.

• I am running the command

"/give @s minecraft:golden_leggings 1 0 {Enchantments: [{id: "minecraft:fire_protection", lvl: 2s}, {id: "minecraft:protection", lvl: 4s}], Unbreakable: 1b, Damage: 0, display: {Name: '{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"G","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFFFFF","bold":true},{"text":"o","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFFBE8","bold":true},{"text":"l","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFF8D1","bold":true},{"text":"d ","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFF4B9","bold":true},{"text":"A","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFF0A2","bold":true},{"text":"r","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFED8B","bold":true},{"text":"m","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFE974","bold":true},{"text":"o","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFE65D","bold":true},{"text":"u","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFE246","bold":true},{"text":"r ","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFDE2E","bold":true},{"text":"T","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFDB17","bold":true},{"text":"1","obfuscated":false,"italic":false,"underlined":false,"strikethrough":false,"color":"#FFD700","bold":true}]}'}}, Count: 1b}"

and every time I run it it just gives me regular Golden Leggings, Unenchanted, Unnamed, nothing. Not even any NBT data.

I don't know why this is happening, any help would be appreciated

Minecraft 1.20.4 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) 29_04_2024 10_21_52 AM.png

• I’m trying join a private server hosted by minehut and the main minehut lobby, and I keep getting

“Connection Lost

No valid captcha rooms were found.”

Ă—
Ă—