Read Only Club  ·  1 member

Barred

Server Name

barred.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
    • Could you explain what the issue is? (Any errors?)

Also, please ensure you're posting in the correct category. Post moved to Skript - Discussion.

• You can activate whitelist in your servers dashboard. In the server settings, scroll down until you find the category "Game Settings", Once you find that category, you should see "Whitelist Disabled" and "Enforce Whitelist", Switch both of these to enabled and you should be good to go!

You can also type whitelist add [username] in the servers console to add yourself! Do note to not add the slash at the beginning in the console!

• so basically i'm making a server and i need help the code i'm making is that if someone breaks wheat it waits 5 seconds then it's replaced as grown wheat here is the code: 

on break of wheat:
          cancel drops
          set event-block to air
          give player (1 + (1 * level of fortune of player's tool)) of nether war
          set event-block to wheat

• When I typed '/whitelist on' it Said it was an unknown command. How do I get this on my server?

• Why wasnt some kind of notice put on the dashboard saying how long it would take for the .5 update to be available? I wasted credits activating my server to not be able to play the update i wanted. Is it going to be a super long wait for .21 too?