Open Club  ·  1 member  ·  Rules

bowfun.minehut.gg

About This Club

The official club for BowFun!

Server Name

bowfun.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
    • I did this while the server wasn't online but now when i started it and restarted it, it dident reset the nether

Btw is it a problem if allot of unloaded items + unloaded tnt is in the nether for it to be reset?

• On 3/12/2022 at 11:26 AM, anto_GaminQ said:

jak sprawić aby serwer na minehut był non premium ??

• That sounds like a memory leak/Ram issue given with the information you gave. I recommend checking your servers ram. 

If it does happen to be the servers RAM, you can do the following to improve it:

• Upgrade your servers RAM by buying set plan or a custom one. 
      • Remove some Plugins, or replace those plugins for Skripts if possible.

• i tried updating my 1.18.2 server to 1.20.4, it resets the world, advancements, items, basically everything, thankfully i had a backup beforehand. whenever i try updating my server it resets everything, i tried downloading my world file and uploading it but oh looky me! i have to pay! please help ive literally tried so much methods to properly update my server and all in vain.

• i run a small server that sees about 10-30 players. and every once in a while i get this message in console. /home/minecraft/signal/start_cmd: line 1: 456855 Killed /opt/java/17/bin/java -Xmx${SERVER_RAM} -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -DIReallyKnowWhatIAmDoingISwear -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar server.jar. then the server shuts down, please help.