Chat Format does not work in skript.

ilyLuna

Hey everyone! I'm currently trying to make a chat format in skript. Heres the skript below but it doesn't work, i have tested without the "if statement" but it doesn't work, the skript doesn't have errors, i don't know if its a plugin interference. but i dont think its not that. please give me suggestions on fixing the skript

Skript & Addons:

Skript 2.9.3

SkBee 3.6.1

SkQuery 4.1.10

Skript-Holo 1.0.2

Skript-Reflect 2.4

on chat:
    if player is operator:
        if {equippedtagname::%uuid of player%} is set:
            if {clanchat::%uuid of player%} is not set:
                set chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[%{equippedtagname::%uuid of player%}%&8] &C&lOWNER &r&c%player%&8: &r%coloured message%"
        else:
            set chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &C&lOWNER &r&c%player%&8: &r%coloured message%"

else:
        if player isn't operator:
            if {equippedtagname::%uuid of player%} is set:
                if {Clanchat::%uuid of player%} is not set:
                    set chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&8[%{equippedtagname::%uuid of player%}%&8] &7%player% &8: &7%message%"
            else:
                set the chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &7%player%&8: &7%message%"image.png.eb6e923b37c89d2dba2d93f94e7fcedb.png

if you dont ned help anymore you should probaly take down the post also this is better
on chat:
 player is operator:
  {equippedtagname::%uuid of player%} is set:
   {clanchat::%uuid of player%} is not set:
    set chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[%{equippedtagname::%uuid of player%}%&8] &C&lOWNER &r&c%player%&8: &r%coloured message%"
   else:
    set chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &C&lOWNER &r&c%player%&8: &r%coloured message%"
  else:
   player isn't operator:
    {equippedtagname::%uuid of player%} is set:
     {Clanchat::%uuid of player%} is not set:
      set chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&8[%{equippedtagname::%uuid of player%}%&8] &7%player% &8: &7%message%"
    else:
     set the chat format to "&8[&DⓇ%formatNumber({rebirth::%Uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&bⓅ%formatNumber({prestiges::%uuid of player%})%&8] &8[&AⓁ%formatNumber({level::%uuid of player%})%&8] &7%player%&8: &7%message%"