Do not use this host it is discriminatory against those who do not pay for server ownership

Draconix95

Minehut supports owner abuse and harassment for people who own a server, I currently have 19 outgoing reports for server owners who have harassed me via admin commands even using skript to make commands to bully me, Minehut sadly does nothing about owner abuse, The only way to stop owner abuse as well if they do not take action is ALSO against their TOS so you can get banned for trying to defend yourself PERMANANTLY which just makes it worse if I am being honest, "Just make your own server" Well sadly they added an update that forcefully closes servers after a certain amount of time for ANY player is reached even if they are in A different timezone which makes that out of reach for many people so good luck with that BS they could make a command that spamkills you until you pay the owner 5000$ IRL and they would not take action It does not matter how many slurs the command uses or threats as server owners are exempt from their rules entirely because they make money off them

This is not true. Minehut enforces rules against everyone. You are encouraged to report use of slurs or threats since those are serious offenses. You can report a user here.

As for "owner abuse", that is not a rule. Owners are free to do what they like on their server as long as it falls within our guidelines. If they're unfairly punishing you, that's not a Minehut thing to intervene in. That's just bad on the server's part. We don't support this. You're also welcome and encouraged to report any harassment ongoing. 

#1 Contributor on the Minehut Wiki

Moderator | January 23rd, 2024 to Today
Legacy Legend | March 14th, 2023 to January 23rd, 2024
Legend | October 29th, 2021 to March 14th, 2023
Pro | ??? to October 29th, 2021
VIP | ??? to ???
Default | August 27th, 2016 to ???

ol0vlZEzF2.png.3fa46e1854c7e2a93f7bb5a9ab07eb35.png

image.png

The issue is that you have to intervene, there is only 3 ways to stop owner abuse 1 requires the host in intervene and 2 are against TOS first is to ddos the server so the owner cannot mess with you with admin commands and the other is to find them irl and force them manually woulden't it be better if you did something yourselves? less harm is done to both sides as for me I have tons of unread reports from weeks ago to almost a year ago, there are so many owners that are doing this that no matter what server you join this will keep happening