Can't access Server

MTux

Question

Hello, I've been having a very frustrating issue where I can't access my server from the Minehut website nor the Minecraft Launcher. After activating and trying to access File Manager I get the message "Server not reachable, please wait a few minutes and try again." multiple times and when trying to access the server from the Minehut lobby I get the message "Sorry but we were unable to connect you to [servername]. Please reach out to Minehut.com/support for assistance.

Please let me know asap on how I can fix this issue as my friends and I are very frustrated that we are unable to play currently.

1 answer to this question

18 hours ago, MTux said:

Hello, I've been having a very frustrating issue where I can't access my server from the Minehut website nor the Minecraft Launcher. After activating and trying to access File Manager I get the message "Server not reachable, please wait a few minutes and try again." multiple times and when trying to access the server from the Minehut lobby I get the message "Sorry but we were unable to connect you to [servername]. Please reach out to Minehut.com/support for assistance.

Please let me know asap on how I can fix this issue as my friends and I are very frustrated that we are unable to play currently.

Have you reached out to support yet? (Click Here)

Also if you're able to, can you send us your server logs via the console instead of the file manager?

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present