Trouble with data packs

LynxUrFriend

Question

I am trying to install data packs on my mine hut server. I find the world file in the file manager, select the data packs folder, upload the zip file of the pack, unzip the file, delete the remaining zip file, restart the server, join and the pack doesn't work. In fact there isn't even a way to enable or check if the data pack is working because when I type "/datapacks" I get an error message saying that command doesn't exist. Please help me, I don't know what I am doing incorrectly. I am using the free version of the server that mine hut offers so maybe that is the problem, but I cannot under any circumstances get the server to work with this data pack. Please help.

This is the data pack i have been trying to install - timber from vanilla tweaks

pack.png

mushroom_stem.json load.json chop.mcfunction destroy.mcfunction find_other_stems.mcfunction search.mcfunction run.mcfunction search.mcfunction search_down.mcfunction validate_cap.mcfunction chop.mcfunction destroy.mcfunction get_distance.mcfunction search.mcfunction run.mcfunction search.mcfunction search_down.mcfunction loop.mcfunction plant.mcfunction validate.mcfunction help.mcfunction init.mcfunction main.mcfunction run.mcfunction run_fungi.mcfunction default_values.mcfunction settings.mcfunction settings1.mcfunction settings1_click.mcfunction settings2.mcfunction settings2_click.mcfunction chop_down.mcfunction chop_fungi.mcfunction chop_trees.mcfunction destroy_leaves.mcfunction diamond_axe.mcfunction drop_loot.mcfunction golden_axe.mcfunction hunger.mcfunction interfere.mcfunction iron_axe.mcfunction netherite_axe.mcfunction persistent.mcfunction plant_sapling.mcfunction slow_chop.mcfunction sneaking.mcfunction standing.mcfunction stone_axe.mcfunction stopsound.mcfunction stop_chopping.mcfunction timber.mcfunction wear_out.mcfunction wooden_axe.mcfunction api.mcfunction delete_markers.mcfunction destroy1.mcfunction destroy5.mcfunction destroy_loop.mcfunction loop.mcfunction sneaking.mcfunction durability_check.mcfunction durability_count.mcfunction durability_get.mcfunction wear_out.mcfunction worn_out.mcfunction uninstall.mcfunction used_axe.mcfunction hunger.mcfunction stopsound.mcfunction tp_item.mcfunction validated.mcfunction wear_out.json cap.json leaf.json log.json stem.json log.json stem.json 0.25.json 0.333.json 0.5.json sapling.json sneaking.json used_axe.json grow.json break_cap.json break_leaf.json break_log.json break_stem.json help.json axes.json root.json timber.json uninstall.json pack.mcmeta

1 answer to this question

Make sure the pack is enabled, do /datapack list, then (if its red) do /datapack enable <pack name>

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present